The advanced SureFire SFMB-338-M18X1.5 muzzle brake, which fits 8.60 mm (.338 caliber) rifles with M18x1.5 metric muzzle threads, greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise and features neutral porting that loads bi-pod legs evenly. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The SFMB-338-M18X1.5 also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for .338 caliber SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SFMB-338-M18X1.5 muzzle brake is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SFMB-338-M18X1.5 provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
All SureFire SOCOM Series muzzle brakes have blind pilot holes at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics. They also have blind pilot holes at the 6 o’clock position to enable indexing the adapter at bottom dead center, and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles. All that is required is a basic hand drill and appropriate drill bits.
SureFire muzzle brakes are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment, and each is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
- Delivers greatly reduced recoil impulse and muzzle rise and features neutral porting that loads bi-pod legs evenly
- Multiple bearing surfaces for superior suppressor alignment
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
There are no reviews yet.