Winchester Power Max Bonded ammunition was developed for the whitetail deer hunter seeking superior performance. Featuring a Protected Hollow Point design, this bonded bullet penetrates deep and boasts excellent weight retention. Upon impact, the bullet mushrooms to twice its original diameter delivering devastating knockdown power. Because of the remarkable qualities of the round, Winchester has stamped this ammunition as the official ammunition for whitetail hunting.
Features of Winchester POWER MAX BONDED .270 Winchester Short Magnum 130 grain Bonded Rapid Expansion Protected Hollow Point Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- Protected Hollow Point – NotchedPromotes rapid expansion for quick knock-down
- Contoured JacketProgrammed for maximum performance with a bonded core
- Lead CoreBonded to jacket for maximum retained weight and penetration
- Bonded Core TechnologyRemains welded to the jacket after impact
- High Retained WeightDelivers explosive impact and deeper penetration